Tuesday 15 July 2014

ULTIMATE AND INCOMPARABLE CREATION OF GOD "MOTHER"



when almighty concocted the universe, and was about to send wight, one of them asked "OH GOD" please tell me that after taking birth when i'll be in a quandary, how would you help me, #GOD smiles and replied that, My Dear Son  on earth i'll always be there with you, and you call me your mother. I'll give birth to you, I'll always protect you from all the hitches of your life, you'll always feel safe in my shelter, I'll be your first teacher and will teach you every lesson of life, I'll be your 1st friend to whom you could share your problems and i'll help you without any condition, My arms would always open for you when you'll need a hug, I'll sing for you to make you smile, I will scold you when you'll commit a mistake, i'll always love you.
             But my dear son always remember that if you would ever hurt your #mother u'll hurt me & then god disappears.

why mother is considered as greater then god

Mother’s love is deeper than ocean,
Mother’s lesson is bigger than the sky, 
Mother’s sacrifice is greater than God,
Mother’s lap is more comfortable than the warm bed,
Mother’s tale is better than the best novel on this earth,
Mother’s picture is more beautiful than a fascinating scenery
Mother’s blessings are more powerful than the thousands of seas,
Mother’s shade is cooler than the shade of heavy laden trees,
Mother’s light is brighter than the sun,
Mother’s role is seventy times greater than the father,

Mother’s place is more sacred than any shrine,Mother’s care higher than the heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment